19 april 2009

hmmm..

It just hit me, that I really sucks at english and that's terrible. riiiight? so I have to do someting about it. I already reading everything I can in english, like books, newspapers and homepages (most about Twilight and HP), but that will only help me understand english, not to compose my own sentences (did I spell that right?). SO really, I would need a teacher.. or not a teacher, but some friends. Friends who not live in Sweden, because then I will just cheat because it's soo embarrasing that they se how terrible I am.

My problem:
How to find such friends?

4 kommentarer:

Erica sa...

omegle.com x)

Emmy sa...

hahahhahah sure KM! xD
menjag vill hitta folk som är som mig. inte söker ragg, utan tjejer som gillar att läsa, se på film och som typ... vill lära sig mer om världen bara xD

(komemr aldrig att lyckas :/)

Jonkan sa...

Så det måste vara en tjej? :D

Tova sa...

Don't you have any exchange students in Örebro?
I get chances to practice my English all the time here in Uppsala, since there are so many people from all over the world studying here.
But, on the other hand, the situation is a bit unique here, with the nations and all that - maybe you don't really get in touch with people not doing the same courses etc in the same way.

Haha, att skriva på engelska blir jag nog aldrig klok på. När man pratar måste man inte bekymra sig om ologisk engelsk stavning...